Aquacare Restoration Services specializes in water damage to structure and contents. As an insurance preferred contractor we provide the assistance and guidance when an emergency occurs. Our technicians are fully trained in the mitigation of water damage to your property no matter how large or complex. In what can be a complicated and traumatic event our office staff will provide the reassurance by assisting you in your insurance claim.
Once Aquacare has been appointed by your insurer to assist you with your claim we will provide immediate service and guidance and maintain this throughout the course of your traumatic event. If you have suffered water damage to your building and/or contents and Aquacare has been appointed to mitigate your water damage claim then the following will occur:
- Inspection of your property is conducted to ascertain scope of damage and source of problem (if applicable).
- Ensure the property is safe and is free of hazards. Aquacare will liaise with the insurer direct if required.
- Technician will explain course of action/s to minimize and reduce the extent of damage and inconvenience that will be incurred.
- Moving and/or removal of loose content items will generally be required.
- Extraction of excess water from the property.
- Removal of any flooring that is unsalvageable or could prolong the drying process.
- Installation of drying equipment.
- Application of Anti-microbial solution to reduce the potential on-set of mould.
Aquacare has a purpose built restoration facility to professionally restore an entire home or business if required.
Upon completion of Aquacare involvement with your claim a completion certificate will require signing to confirm our involvement and satisfy your insurer and Aquacare Restoration Service business rules.